- Senior Scientist and Scientific Director of Qualitative Inquiry Child Health Evaluative Sciences, Research Institute, The Hospital For Sick Children
- Professor, Departments of Psychiatry and Dalla Lana School of Public Health, UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO
- Honorary Visiting Fellow, Illawarra Institute of Mental Health, University of Wollongong, Wollongong, NSW, Australia (2013-2014)
- 2013-2014; (Co) Producing Narratives on Access to Mental Health Services in Rural Communities: A Participatory Project with Young People Experiencing Psychosis, Boydell, K.M., Gladstone, B.M., Stasiulis, E., Volpe, T. Cheng, C., Davidson, S., 173,000 CIHR
- 2013-2014; Technology Enabled Knowledge Translation of Evidence-based Practice in Pediatric Telepsychiatry, Boydell, K.M., Pignatiello, A. (co-principal investigators), Braunberger, P., Teshima, J. and Willis, D. $100,000 Royal Bank of Canada
- 2012-2013; Exploring Knowledge Translation & Exchange through Arts-based Health Research: Theoretical, Methodological and Practical Innovations, Boydell, K.M., Parsons, J., Gladstone, B., Edwards, G., Leeming, B. Volpe, T., Tillezcek, K., Cheu, H., Kontos, P., Conrad, D. Stasiulis, E. and Belliveau, G., $100,000 from CIHR
- 2009-2010; Exploring the Transformative Potential of Arts-based Health Research: Theoretical, Methodological and Practical Innovations, Boydell, K.M., Belliveau, Eakin, J., Edwards, G., Leeming, B., Parsons, J., Tilleczek, K., $15,000 from Canadian Institutes of Health Research, MPD Grant
- 2009-2012; Exploring the Arts as Knowledge Translation in Qualitative Research with Young People: The Early Psychosis Mural Project, Boydell, K.M., Cole, A., Gladstone, B.M., Stasiulis, E., Tilleczek, K., and Volpe, T. 240,000 from Canadian Institutes of Health Research.
PUBLICATION: Past Five Years, 32 Papers (sample below):
- Boydell, K.M., Volpe, T., Gladstone, B.M., Stasiulis, E. and Addington, J. (2013). Youth at ultra-high risk for developing psychosis: Using the revised network episode model to examine pathways to mental health care. Early Intervention in Psychiatry. 7(2):170-186.
- Archie, S., Boydell, K.M., Stasiulis, E., Volpe, T. and Gladstone, B. (2013). Reflections of young people who have had a first episode of psychosis: What attracted them to use alcohol and illicit drugs? Early Intervention in Psychiatry. 7(2):193-199.
- Ungar WJ, Boydell K, Dell S, Feldman BM, Marshall D, Willan A, Wright J. (2012). A parent-child dyad approach to the assessment of health status and health-related quality of life in children with asthma. PharmacoEconomics. 30(8):697-712
- Boydell, K.M., Volpe, T., Cox, S., Katz, A., Dow, R., Brunger, F., Parsons, J., Belliveau, G., Gladstone, B.M., Zlotnik Shaul, R., Cook, S., Kamensek, O., Lafreniere, D. and Wong, L. (2012). Ethical challenges in arts-based health research. International Journal of the Creative Arts in Interprofessional Practice. Spring Suppl Issue. 11.
- Gladstone, B.M., Volpe, T., Stasiulis, E. and Boydell, K.M. (2012). Judging quality in arts-based health research: The case of the ugly baby. International Journal of the Creative Arts in Interprofessional Practice. Spring Supplementary Issue. Issue 11.
- Boydell, K.M., Gladstone, B.M., Volpe, T., Allemang, B. and Stasiulis, E. (2012). The production and dissemination of knowledge: A scoping review of arts-based health research. Forum Qualitative Sozialforchung/Forum: Qualitative Social Research. 13(1), Art. 32. http://nbn-resolving.de/urn:nbn:de:0114- fqs1201327
- Boydell, K.M. (2011). Using performative art to communicate research: Dancing experiences of psychosis. Canadian Theatre Review. 146:12-17.