- Full Professor, Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy, University of Toronto, 2005 – present
- Director, Quality of Life Research Unit, University of Toronto 2001 – present
- College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario, 1993 – present
- From the margins: Voices of youths with disabilities on friendship, inclusion and quality of life, (SSHRC), Applicant, $157,251 2013-2016
- People with intellectual/developmental disabilities in society: Representations, community inclusion, and civic engagement”, (U of T), Applicant, $18, 815. 2013
- Short-term effects of rhythmic stimulation on Alzheimer patients: An exploratory pilot study, (G.H. Heffernan & Associates), Co- Applicant, $103,100 2012-2014
- Lived experience of age-related vision loss, (Drummond Foundation), Co-Applicant, $50,000, 2011-2012
- Older adults’ lives experiences of age-related vision loss, (CIHR), Co-Applicant $5,000 2009-2010
- Renwick, R. (Accepted). A quality of life framework for promoting inclusion. In K. Haertl (Eds.), Adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities: Strategies for occupational therapy (3nd ed.) Bethseda, MD: American Occupational Therapy Association. (Publication in 2014).
- Renwick, R. (2013). Quality of life for young people with neurological and developmental conditions: Issues and challenges. In G. Ronen & P. Rosenbaum (Eds.). Life quality outcomes for young people with neurological and developmental conditions (pp. 22-35). London: Taylor & Francis.
- Renwick, R., Fudge Schormans, A. & Shore D (student). (Accepted pending revisions). Hollywood takes on intellectual disability: Cinematic representations of occupation . Occupational Therapy Journal of Research.
- Renwick, R., Salter, R., King, S., & Read, S. (2011). Children with HIV, families, and quality of life. In Brown, I. & Percy, M. (Eds.) (Chapter 20), A comprehensive guide to intellectual and developmental disabilities. Baltimore, MD: Paul Brookes.
- Pizzi, M. & Renwick, R. (2010). Quality of Life and health promotion. In M. Scaffa, M. Reitz, & M. Pizzi, (Eds.). Occupational therapy in the promotion of health and wellness. (pp. 122-134). Philadelphia, PA: F.A. Davis.